Monday 30 August 2021

The Maths Escape Room.

 For this Task we had to do a maths escape room. It was fun to go onto the different slides trying to find the answers. I found it tricky to find the last answer because it said on the answer sheet that it was 72 but it was actually 24. I enjoyed doing this task because I got to do my first maths escape room. I found it tricky to do some of the task because they were confusing. When I finished the answer sheet the letters said maths matter. To find the letter we had to solve the problem and then go to the answer sheet to find the letter that was attached to the number.

1 comment:

  1. Morena Thomas,

    Great problem solving through the mistakes in the answer sheet Thomas. These questions were a real challenge, but is great to see that you worked through them and got there in the end. I guess you are a 'maths master'!

    Mā te wā
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.