Tuesday 31 August 2021

August Reflection Newsletter 2021.

 We have been learning how to write a reflection. I enjoyed looking back at what we have do over the month. I found it tricky to find something to write about the enviroschools. Next time I would change my lockdown fun and change it to a bike ride or something like that. I like being at home because we can finish tasks quicker in a day sometimes. But I also miss being at school because I miss seeing my friends. I enjoyed writing this reflection because it reminded me of the good times that I've had over lockdown of the month.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Thomas
    I really love your August Selfie, it's super cool.
    It's nice to reflect on our mahi so that we can see what we have learnt and to set new goals moving forward in our learning. I like that you have been reading during lockdown too, reading is relaxing and very therapeutic too. Letters from the Lighthouse is that by Emma Carol?Thank you for sharing your reflection with us today.
    Ma te way
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Thomas,

    What a great positive attitude you have about your learning. It is always a good idea to look back and reflect on the learning as you have done so much incredible work. You should be really proud. I wonder what this month will bring? Hopefully we can get back to school soon.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.