Thursday 19 August 2021

My Prayer Space.

Since it is lock down we made our own prayer space. Our teacher gave us the task of making our own prayer space so on our zoom tomorrow someone will be chosen to show the prayer space to the class. The flowers are for God's creation, the cross is for Jesus who died on the cross, the green cloth is for ordinary time,the rosary beads are for Mary and the stone is for Joy. I enjoyed making this prayer space with the things that we have in our house because I thought it was creative. I found it tricky to find some of the items to put on the prayer space. Have you ever tried to make a prayer space? This a photo of my prayer space.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Thomas
    It's great to see your Lockdown prayer space, I love how you have explained your prayer space and have put a lot of thought into creating this beautiful space.I especially love your cross it looks very familiar!
    Last lockdown we did create a prayer space. I think my household will create another one if we stay in lockdown longer.

    Stay safe.
    Mā te wā
    Miss Mikayla.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.