Thursday 26 August 2021

My Ways To Being Plastic Free.

For this task we had to create a slide that had our opinions for, how is plastic bad for the environment and how we can lower the amount of plastic every year. I enjoyed learning about how plastic is bad for the environment because now I know the ways to prevent there being a plastic break out. I found it tricky to find the facts. This is a link to the book that I read if you want to view it click the link. This is my slide that I did today about plastic.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Thomas,

    You have explained some great ways we can reduce plastic at home and at school. What are some things we can do or consider when we are shopping? Who could we contact to try and combat this huge worldwide problem? Next time it would be even better to choose a font colour easy to read with you background.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.