Monday 23 August 2021

My PLant Tuatara!

For this task we had to pick what outside task we wanted to do and I chose to make something out of sticks and leaves.  I made a Tuatara out of leaves and sticks. I liked making this Tuatara because it was nice to do something creative and it was fun trying to make it look like one. I found it tricky to shape the leaves so it look like one. do you know what a Tuatara is? There was a poster of outside task to do and I chose to make something because I like to be creative with things. I made it out of pinecones, spike balls, leaves and sticks. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Thomas
    It's absolutely wonderful to see you are blogging your lockdown learning, great job. When I read this and saw this fabulous picture of your Tuatara I was wowed. This is so creative, you have taken very careful thought in how you were going to manage this activity, Kia mau te wehi. Was it tricky using leaves? Did they blow away as you were trying to place them?
    It's great to see that you have been outdoors and have been keeping active. Thanks for sharing.
    I have really enjoyed visiting your blog today, thank you.
    Nga mihi nui
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Thomas,

    What a creative piece of artwork you have put together. I really enjoyed reading your quality blog post and yes I know what a Tuatara is. They're pretty amazing reptiles. I like that you used pinecones for the head as it looks like their scaley bodies.

    Au revoir,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.