Tuesday 31 August 2021

Five Facts About The Paralympic Games.

 Today for our task we had to watch a video explaining what the paralympics are then we got to choose how we presented a slide that had to have five facts of it. I chose to do the slides. I found it challenging to find the facts from the video because I had to keep pausing the video to get the information. i enjoyed learning about the paralympics and I want to start watching it. Next time I would change the background to an athlete instead of the symbol of the paralympics. I enjoyed doing this task and i would do it again. This is a link to the video that I watched. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Thomas
    Thank you for your very informative slide with facts about the Paralympics. Have you been watching the Paralympics? I've been able to watch a few games, my favorite is the swimming and the Wheelchair Rugby. New Zealand has been doing very well, we currently hold 6 Medals, 2 Gold 3 Silver and 1 Bronze. My favorite game is definitely the swimming and my favorite athlete is Sophie Pascoe, she has two medals 1 Silver in her 100 Breast final and a Bronze she won just last night for her 100 Back final. The paralympics are on channel Duke, maybe you could ask mum and dad if you can watch the wheelchair rugby. I think you will really like it.
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Thomas,

    I never knew that so many different countries participate at the Paralympic Games. You have found some really interesting facts and information. I really enjoyed learning about the story of how the games started at the English Hospital. Have you been watching any of the games? I've been blown away with the incredible sports these athletes play. Like sitting volleyball and the trike races.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.