Monday 30 August 2021

My Facts About Native Birds!

 For our task today we had to create a slide that had facts about native birds. I liked doing this task because I got to learn more about the native birds that New Zealand has. I found it tricky to find the facts from the books and write them in my own words. I found it interesting that there is only 20 percent of the native birds in New Zealand are in the ok zone. I found it tricky to find information about the birds in the book. Next time I would change some of the facts around. 

1 comment:

  1. Morena Thomas,

    I am so glad that you wrote all of your facts in your own words Thomas. Well done. We are very lucky here in New Zealand to have so many beautiful native birds that only belong here. 20 percent of birds in the 'okay' zone is not many. What native birds can you think of?

    Mā te wā
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.