Wednesday 3 November 2021

Self Portraits.

 For this task we had to paint self portraits. We learnt this so that we could show it to the assembly and so that we would know how to mix skin colour. Next time I would change my hair colour. I enjoyed learning to make skin colours and hair colours. I found it tricky to keep the paint in the lines. Do you know how to make skin colours and hair colours? When I was glueing my name on I glue it on the wrong side so you couldn't see my name but you can now. This is my self portrait. 



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Thomas!
    Your self portrait is unbelievably realistic! My drawings are mostly just stick man😅. Keep up the great work!
    Cheers, Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Thomas,

    Your artwork is tumeke! The skin colour your created is very similar to your skin tone. Well done. This artwork was a real challenge for some of you. I enjoyed reading your quality blog post. Tino pai!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.