Tuesday 2 November 2021

My 2021 Achievements

This week we have been learning how to use canva. I enjoyed learning how to create videos and learning how to animate photos. Next time I would chose a different frame to put the video in. I found it tricky to record myself on canva. Next time I would change the animation of the photos and words so that it would be more interesting. I enjoyed learning how to use canva because for the first time. I found it tricky to animate because it was my first time animating on canva.











1 comment:

  1. Morena Thomas,

    I really admire the creativeness of your Canva presentation. I thought the use of transitions were really effective and eye catching. The achievements that you have made are something that you should be really proud of. Well done.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.