Friday 27 August 2021

The Amazing Race

For our task oday we had to do lots of different things like making an obstacle course. I enjoyed doing this task because I got to do it with my family and because it was fun. I found it tricky to skateboard round the driveway because its tricky to turn the corner. I found it hard to make the obstacle course and blow the piece of paper across the hallway. I found it tricky to find the right place to blow the piece of paper because there was furniture everywhere. I enjoyed finding the words inside geothermal it was tricky to find ten of them because they were really hidden. I enjoyed making the book tower but it was tricky because we could only have three books lying flat and the others had to be open. I enjoyed finding the words inside the word find. It was tricky because some of them were diaganall. These are some pictures of the the activities we did. Click the link to view the video about New Zealand that I watched. 












 

1 comment:

  1. Morena Thomas,

    I really love that your whole family has joined in with your Amazing Race. I can see that you are all helping each other and having a lot of fun. What was your favourite activity and how long did the obstacle course take you?
    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.