Thursday 19 August 2021

My Cooking Robot!

We made Robots for our reading task this week. We had to make a set of slides and draw a picture of our own Robot. We found a problem and we made the Robot to help the problem. We were learning how to find information in a text. We learnt this because we were learning about Robots from the olden days and how they could only act and not think and sense. I enjoyed learning about Robots? Do you like Robots? I found it tricky to find the shapes to make my digital Robot. I think Robots are cool and want to learn more. 

1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Thomas,

    What a great prototype you have designed Thomas. I love the problem that you are trying to solve, as there are many hungry people in NZ and around the world. I would love to know more about how your robot actually cooks anything you want. Where does it store the ingredients and how does it make it?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.