Thursday 26 August 2021

The Cute Pusle!

 

For this task we had to put together the puzzle pieces and it made this adorable picture. This task was meant to be a brain break but I think it was better than the normal brain breaks. Don't you think its adorable? I enjoyed figuring out which pieces go together. I found it tricky to put some of the pieces together because at the start I didn't know that when you got the piece in the right place it clicked. This is the app that you can make the pusles on click the link to go there. 

1 comment:

  1. Morena Thomas,

    I agree that this is a cute puzzle. I really like seals, especially the pups. Nice to read that you are enjoying them.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.