Wednesday 25 August 2021

My Mandala.

 For this task we had to create a piece of art work using nature. I found it tricky to take the picture because all of the leaves and flowers flew away just when we were ready. I enjoyed finding things to put in my mandala. Do you know what a mandala is? I liked learning about making art with stones and leaves. I thought it was a creative task to do and at the start of this task I didn't know what a mandala is and now I do. I found this task interesting to do because normally we wouldn't make art with nature and we would make it with paint and ink. These are some pictures of my mandala. 


1 comment:

  1. Morena Thomas,

    I really like the symmetry of your mandala. The fern leaves are really effective at creating a 'long line' and the reddish leaves around the outside framed the shape. I'm glad you enjoyed this creative outdoor activity.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.