Monday 30 August 2021

My Well Being Challenge.

For this task we had to roll the dice and go back to the page and then there is task that you had to do with numbers on them. The number are there so that if you get a one you would pick the task that had a one on it. I found this task tyreing because we had to do lots of burpees but the good thing was that after we had to spend 2 minutes lying down. I enjoyed doing this task and I would do it again. I found it challenging to do the burpees. We had to eat three veges and 2 fruits and that's the part that I liked.



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Thomas,

    It's so nice to see you blogging your lockdown learning, I love that your mum is in there getting active too. I have actually seen your whole whānau getting outside and doing some bike riding when I was coming into town to get our essentials last week. Your fruit and veg platter looks delicious, well done with your tasks.

    Great perseverance with the burpee task, they are very tiring and hard to do!
    Maybe you could do these challenges everyday to see if you can do more burpees in a certain amount of time?

    It's so nice to see your big bubbly smile again.
    Mā te wā
    Miss Mikayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Thomas,

    What a fun morning having a wellbeing challenge with your mum. I really like that she joined in with you and that you challenged yourself to doing the burpees. Your plate of fruit and vegetables looks delicious. What was your favourite food from the plate? I am really enjoying seeing what you are doing at home.

    Mā te wā
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.