Tuesday 31 August 2021

Amazing Race Two!

 For our task today we had to do another Amazing race this one is focused in Japan. I enjoyed doing the different tasks with my family. I found it tricky to get the ball over everyones head. We didn't do a picture of the ball challenge because we didn't have anyone to take a picture of us doing it. Next time we would change the gown that we made for something more comfortable (let me tell you it was not comfortable). I liked doing this challenge with everybody in my family because the things were fun and we all really enjoyed doing them together. I found it tricky to spot all of the differences in the spot the difference task.  




1 comment:

  1. Morena Thomas,

    I really liked reading that you enjoyed doing the challenges with your family because it made it fun. How blessed are you. The three mountains look identical and did the cup work? I really like that you used what you had for the clothing challenge. Ka pai Thomas and whanau. You guys rock!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.