Wednesday 1 September 2021

Spelling Practice Slides.

 For our learning task today we had to create a set of slides that had different activities to do. I enjoyed doing this spelling task because we got to do some really cool things that we haven't done before like creating word art. I found it tricky to do the rainbow word art because I had to keep clicking the colour button to change the colour. Next time I would change my word art to a different shape. I enjoyed doing this spelling task. Next time I would change the backgrounds to lighter backgrounds. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Thomas,

    I really admire the thought that has gone into finding the smaller words inside the larger words. I thought some of these words were maybe a bit easy for you? Do you agree? Next time you could challenge yourself to some more difficult words. Have you ever written a silly sentence before?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.