Friday 3 September 2021

My Bouncing Egg.

 For this task we had to create a bouncing egg. At first I was like how are we going to do that? But once I had watched the video I got the main idea. Next time I would use a different vinegar and see if it affected the way it bounced. I found it challenging to get all of the egg bouncy but in the end we had to bounce it when there was still a little bit of the egg shell but it just cracked a bit. I enjoyed learning how to make a bouncing egg with just vinegar and an egg. 

1 comment:

  1. Morena Thomas,

    My favourite part of your blog post was that you used the slides to present your photos and reflection. Thank you! I learnt that everyone's experiments turn out different. Maybe you could choose a few different vinegars next time to test out if they all have the same effect.

    Mā te wā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.