Wednesday 15 September 2021

Is Mr Wolf Guilty.

We were learning how to talk about perspectives. We learnt this because the speeches are coming up and we have to write persuasive. I enjoyed seeing what other peoples perspectives were. Next time I would add some more reasons to persuade more people to agree with me because the wolf was innocent he just swallowed them he didn't kill them. I found it tricky to find reasons for why he was guilty so I didn't put any in because I couldn't find any. This is a video that explained why the wolf isn't guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.