Friday 3 September 2021

My Banana Cake.

I chose to do this task for fun because I wanted to share the recipe with you ( its delicious trust me).  I enjoyed baking the cake because I got to make it with my mum. Once it was done all you could smell was banana cake. Next time I would change the photo so I wouldn't have to be bending down. I found it tricky to find out when it was cooked but when you poke the skewer  into the cake if its cooked there will be nothing that comes of with the skewer.  



1 comment:

  1. Morena Thomas,

    My favourite part of your blog post was the delicious looking cake in the picture and you teaching your audience how to know if the cake is ready to take out of the oven. This made me remember my mum teaching me that when I was little. Why did you choose to cook a banana cake? Did you put an icing on the top?

    Mā te wā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.