Monday 6 September 2021

Cats Vs Dogs!

 For this task we had to tell people our opinion about cats and dogs. I chose to be on the dogs side because dogs are cool. I enjoyed learning about why cats and dogs are more popular in different ways. Next time I would change the font to a bit bigger. I found it tricky to get the reasons for cats because cats aren't that cool and they don't have many reasons for you to vote for them so I say you should vote for dogs because there cool. I enjoyed finding reasons for why people vote cat or dog.

1 comment:

  1. Morena Thomas,

    I really admire the ideas that you have written about both cats and dogs. You really made me think! I thought that both cats and dogs had great arguments. Have you got a dog or cat?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.