Tuesday 7 September 2021

Let's Learn Tongan!

 For this task we had to create a set of slides that had tongan words and the translated version in english. We also had to use mote to record ourselfs. I enjoyed learning how to use mote because I had never used it before and my sister helped me create an account so I could use it. Next time I would do different words so people could learn more tongan. I Found it tricky to pranounce it right but I gave it my best try so can you tell me if I said it wrong in the comments. Here is a link to a video that helps you learn tongan.

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Thomas,

    I really enjoyed looking and listening to your Mote recordings translated from Tongan into English. I thought you did a fantastic job at pronouncing the words. Next time you could try and find a quiet place to record so there is not any background noise. Nice work for using Mote for the first time!

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.