Tuesday 7 September 2021

The Amazing Race Three.

 For this task we had to do another amazing race. So far we have done two amazing races and this is our third. At first I thought that we were just going to do one but then I realized that there was a pattern the pattern is that we are probably going to do an amazing race every tuesday. I enjoyed making the statue of a person. Next time I would probably try to make the statue more realistic. I found it tricky to learn the samba, for that mini task we had to pick out of doing the samba or showing of our best soccer tricks. This is a link to a video that is about the world. I hope you enjoy the photos that I took. Can you comment bellow on the my sea turtle blog post.







1 comment:

  1. Morena Thomas,

    Wow! I really loved seeing your amazing colourful costume that you are dressed in. You really are dressed head to toe. I also thought that your statute was well done and really looked like a person.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.