Thursday 30 September 2021

My Beatitudes Poster

 This week we have been learning about beatitudes. We learnt this because it was social justice week. Do you know what the beatitudes are? I found it challenging to find a beatitude to focus on. I enjoyed finding a background that fitted the theme. Next time I would change my beatitude so I could make a different symbol and so I could learn about  a different beatitude. We had to make a poster focusing on one beatitude. This is my beatitude slide I hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.