Thursday 2 September 2021

My Multiplication Table.

 For this task we had to create a slide that has a multiplication table so that we can practice our multiplication. I enjoyed doing this task because we also got to do a kahoot about multiplication and I  liked learning about more problems. I found it tricky to put the numbers in the right place but I eventually got the rhythm. Next time I would change the order the colours were in so that it would be harder to find the answer. I enjoyed doing this task and learning more about multiplication. I found it challenging to add the colours into the small boxes. This is a link that is about multiplication table. This is the slide that has my Table in it I hope you like it. 

2 comments:

  1. Morena Thomas,

    I really admire the time and effort completing this times table chart. Your colours are very clever and I thought they make the chart bright and inviting. Have you ever made a times table chart before?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kia ora Miss Hickling I haven't made a times table chart before
      from Thomas

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.