Thursday 2 September 2021

My Pen Pale Card.

 This task was a reading task and we had to wright to someone. I enjoyed doing this task because I got to wright to my Nan. I found it challenging to find what to say. Next time I would add more detail to the cover. I enjoyed drawing the cover of the card. Next time I would change the colours of the block letters. I found it challenging to write lightly so that if I made a mistake I could rub it out easily. I enjoyed doing this task because my sister got to help. 




1 comment:

  1. Morena Thomas,

    I really admire the hand made card you have drawn for you Nan. Your bright colours really make it stand out. I think she will really love receiving this letter from you. Have you written many letter to your Nan?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.