Sunday 5 September 2021

My Fathers Day Card.

 For our task today we had to make a fathers day card. I enjoyed doing this because I got to do it with my little sister and it was a nice thing to do. I found it tricky to set the date so that it would publish on fathers day at the right time. Next time I would add more things to the cover. I enjoyed learning that every year fathers day is the first sunday of september. I found it tricky to take the photo and post it to my blog. Next time I would change the colour of the paper to make it more interesting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.