Wednesday 30 June 2021

My Matariki Scratch Game!

 We have been learning how to code on scratch. We learnt this for our cybersmart with Mrs Torrie. I enjoyed learning how to code. Have you ever been on scratch before? I found it difficult to find the right types of code to put in to make my character go. I had  a space city background and a dog spaceman. What do you know about scratch? I found it easy to pick my characters colours. We made our scratch Matariki themed because it is the time of Matariki. Today i was able to finish my scratch post. Next time i would change my theme. I want to add to my game by making it longer and change my stars and my sprout. I liked learning how to code on scratch and it was good to learn if  i ever wanted to be a coder when i was older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.