Tuesday 1 June 2021

What is a covenant?

We have been learning about Covenants so that we can have a better understanding in God's covenants. If you didn't know what a covenant is, it is a sacred agreement with God. I can embed slides on my blog I can copy the link and past it on your blog.I liked our learning because it was fun learning about new things that we haven't learnt about. What did you like in my blog post?We were learning about Covenants last week and this our slide show / rap explaining what a covenant is.


1 comment:

  1. Talofa Thomas, what a fantastic quality blog post and digital learning object you have created. I can tell that you know what you have been learning and enjoyed it. I really enjoyed seeing set of Slides with some fun fonts and effective backgrounds and colours. What was your favourite part about this learning? Ma te wa, Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.