Thursday 1 July 2021

My Mini Golf Hole Perimeter And Area.

 We have been learning to find the area and the perimeter of rectangles and shapes. We learned this because we are learning about measurement as a class. I liked learning about the area and perimeter of things because we have not learnt how to measure the perimeter or the area. I also liked learning how to make our own mini golf course and it was to do with maths. It was hard to find out the area of our mini golf course. I enjoyed learning about area and perimeter using measurement. Next time I would change my course and change the obstacles. I think my next steps are to find the area faster and find out what the perimeter is faster. What do you know about perimeter and area? You can click on the link to watch a video about the perimeter and area.



1 comment:

  1. Morena Thomas, what a great mini golf course you have created. Do you think that you could find the area and perimeter of some real life areas? I wonder how big our school field is! Ma te wa, Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.