Tuesday 13 April 2021

My Easter Story



This week we have been learning about holy week and what order the stories go in. I hope you like my easter story.

To make the easter story we had firstly color in the pictures and match them with the readings. Secondly we had to cut them out and cut the readings out to. After that we got too plates that were different sizes and a big piece of paper and followed the lines around the plates. After we had drawn the lines we cut around the lines that we had drawn and it made a circle. When all of that was finished we got the glue and glued the pictures onto the round piece of paper and that is how you make an holy week reath. With the reath we made a flipgrid that explained what the order of the events that happened and when they happened. The flipgrid was fun because we could choose if we had sunglasses or if we had blue hair. But the coolest part was picking our frame. That's how you make a holy week reath. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Thomas, my name is Ibrahim, from New Windsor School.
    Your Easter art is really awesome! Seems like you had fun! What website did you use for you Easter art?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Zachary and I am a Year 5 in Te Waka Ako at Waikowhai School. I really like the glasses on you made out of. It made me think about when I me want to where your glasses about my work. Have you thought about you doing instructions to tell us how to make those glasses? If you would like to see my learning, my class blog is http://wpsteanaako.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa lava, I am Thomas From Saint Marys School in Gisborne.
    The glasses are a filter on the computer and so is the outline.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.