Thursday 18 June 2020

2020 Profile

My name is Thomas. I go to St Mary's School. I have three sisters and a mum and dad.  My favourite things are crystals and LEGO. I have made a treehouse out of Lego and it is a very big treehouse.


I am looking forward to doing a concert with my guitar this year. I am doing it with my big sister who is better than me at guitar. My goal this year is to get up to Black at Reading. I am on Emerald at the moment.  I am good  at maths and writing. But reading is my favourite. I read chapter books now. I like to learn about crystals. My favourite food to eat is spaghetti bolognese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.