Wednesday 1 December 2021

My Christmas Narrative Writing.

 This week and last week we have been working on a piece of christmas writing. We learnt about Aldi the banana because it's the start of advent and we had to make a christmas piece of writing based on a video that we had to watch. I enjoyed learning about Aldi the banana and writing a story based on Aldi. I found it tricky to write my plan because I had to write my story out of my computer. Next time I would add more to my story. This is my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.